- over 750,000 books on all aspects of physical, life, and health sciences.
- Books are shelved by their call numbers, beginning on 1-below (A- QM) and continuing on 2-below (QP-Z). Also in this collection are the Old Class materials, shelved after the Z call numbers.
- Theses/ Dissertations can be found on 3 Below at the end of the journal collection.
- Course reserves & short term loan: These materials in heavy demand or by request of the professor can be found next to the Loan Services Desk.
- Reference books (encyclopedias, dictonaries, handbooks) are located in the beautifully restored Heritage Reading Room.