PCs, printers, scanner and photocopiers
- Over 100 PCs for student, faculty, and public use. All have Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A UTORid is required to log on to the computers.
- Don't have a UTORid? Sign up at the LIRA kiosk for a temporary password to log on to PCs.
Photocopiers, Printers and Scanners:
- 2 b/w printers and 1 colour printer
- Printing is double-sided by default; $0.15 per side (b/w), $1.00 per side (colour)
- Photocopying is $0.10/page
- Photocopiers accept TCards or coins as payment.
- Free scanning (Three scanners are available which scan to a USB stick; TCard/library card necessary to initiate scan on two scanners)
- 3D printers/scanner available in the MADLab