- Rooms are booked online: bookings.library.utoronto.ca/gerstein
- Occupancy Minimum: 3 persons per room
- Rooms are restricted to UofT students and faculty with a valid UTORid.
- Rooms can be booked for 3 hours per week.
- Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students who have booked a room have priority for use of the room with the following exceptions:
- Rooms booked, but unoccupied after 15 minutes will become available to other students.
- A group vacating a group study room for breaks longer than 20 minutes will forfeit the room
- You are responsible for ensuring the Library is actually open at the time of your booking. Please check the Gerstein Library hours before booking your study room.
Code of Conduct
- Rooms are for studying and academic group work.
- Commercial activities are not permitted.
- One or two individuals using a group study room should be prepared to move if requested to do so by groups of 3 or more students.
- Eating is not permitted in the study rooms.
- Please dispose of all garbage and recyclables when your leave the room.
- Study rooms are not sound-proof; please be respectful of others in the area while using the rooms.
- Everyone using the study rooms is expected to abide by the Library Policies.
If you have any questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Toronto Libraries are not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the room.