Other service that will be resuming:
- Curbside Pickup – first day to request items is June 11 and pickup from Robarts begins June 15
- Scan & Deliver – resumes June 15
NOTE: Students, staff, and faculty members coming to any U of T campus, including the libraries, must complete a COVID-19 health screening self-assessment before visiting (U of T News, Oct 26, 2020). People must login to UCheck with their UTORid and do the self-assessment.
Feb 22, 2021 update:
The Gerstein Science Information Centre is now partially reopen with reduced seating on the 1st floor (study spaces only). This space is open for essential access to technology, wifi, and internet services. Our other in-person spaces and services remain closed.
This space is only open to current U of T students and faculty.
Here's what's available virtually this 2020-2021 academic year, and more details on which specific services and spaces are open and closed:
- Selected spaces on the 1st floor will be open with access to essential technology (computers and wifi) to current U of T students, staff, and faculty
- Though our public service desk is closed, you can 'drop-in' to get live online help from Gerstein Library staff via Bb Collaborate (Mon-Fri)
- Request articles from print journals at Robarts, Gerstein, OISE, UTM, UTSC, East Asian, Music libraries, and Downsview
- Request books from our Gerstein Library stacks, to be picked up at Robarts Library