Beginning July 6, 2020, the University of Toronto Libraries will offer remote access to student computers in the Computer Access Facilities. This service is intended to provide access to the software and services normally provided via the computers in the Libraries. Students, faculty and staff are eligible to use this service.
How do I access the RemoteLab?
- The service can be accessed via the University of Toronto Libraries RemoteLab.
- To reserve and connect to a computer, you will be required to log in with your UTORid credentials.
To connect to the RemoteLab computers you will need:
- UTORvpn access
- For software download links and installation instructions visit the Information Commons Help Desk UTORvpn section.
- A Remote Desktop Protocol client
- For software download links and installation instructions visit Microsoft Docs: Remote Desktop clients.
Questions? Please check the RemoteLab FAQ.