General Spaces - Phone-friendly
The Green Beet Café is a popular place to socialize. It has wifi so you can eat and work (or play).
- Offers vegetarian and pescatarian food and drinks
- Accepts Flex Dollars with UeaT meal plans
- Features TeaBot gourmet tea vending machine and other vending machines
- Two microwaves available
- ATM at entrance
For current hours, visit: http://ueat.utoronto.ca/locations/
Note: Food is not permitted in any other areas of the library
1-below, outer lobby (by main entrance)
Phone use is permitted in the stairwell leading to the second floor from the Heritage Reading Room, and the stairwell leading down to the MADLab near the entrance to the Journal Stacks, as well as outside the security gates inside the main doors of the library.
Note: Phone use is not permitted in study rooms, quiet study areas, stacks and other non-designated areas.
- Stairwell to Heritage Wing second floor
- Stairwell to 1 Below
- Stairwell outside security gates of the library
- Green Beet