Use the form below to request one-on-one, in-depth research consultations with a Gerstein librarian.
Please note that you must be a current University of Toronto student, faculty or staff member to book a consultation with Gerstein librarians to discuss research questions and search strategies.
- Length: 30-60 minute appointments
- Availability: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm (Eastern Standard Time, EST). Closed during holidays.
- How: *until further notice, all consultations will be conducted virtually or by phone*
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your email request within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri only).
Due to high demand, there may be a wait time of 1-3 weeks to secure a consultation.
For immediate help
- Virtual Help Desk, a live one-on-one drop-in service with Gerstein staff (for basic health sciences research questions and quick questions on finding books or articles, etc)
- Online research and course guides
- Ask Chat service (for quick questions)