Get quick, live online help from Gerstein library staff (via Bb Collaborate) for:
- tips on background research
- recommendations on where else to search
- finding journal articles/books/ebooks
- getting full-text articles
- up-to-date information about library services, spaces, and more
VIRTUAL DESK HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday to Friday
- 10am-12pm | 2pm-4pm | 6pm-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday
First time using this help desk? Here's how to use it:
Step 1: Type your name and click Join Session to enter the session as a guest.
Step 2: You'll enter the BbCollaborate session, where a Gerstein staff member (the Moderator) will answer your questions.
Here's what the screen will look like:
- In-meeting control tools: turn on your mic/camera, set your status and raise your hand
- View control tools: zoom in, zoom out, best fit, actual size of the shared content
- Annotation tools: select, pointer, pencil, shapes, text, etc.
- Chatbox: select and message everyone or selected people
- Share content: whiteboard, application/screen, camera, files (wait for staff to grant access)
To exit: Close the current browser tab or window
Let us know what you think about this service - please share your feedback via this short survey: http://bit.ly/gersteinhelpdeskfeedback